- Which requires fats and minerals to assist in sucking the serum into the body By the human body can store vitamin A. Therefore, there is no need to take supplements every day.
- Vitamin A is divided into two types: retinol, retinol (found only in animal-derived foods) and provitamin A or carotene. (Found both plants and animals), which vitamin A is measured in IU, USP and RE, the most commonly used is IU.
Learning SmartyPants Kids Formula Daily Gummy Multivitamin: Vitamin C, D3, and Zinc for Immunity, Gluten Free, Omega 3 Fish Oil (DHA/EPA), , Vitamin B6, Methyl B12, 120 Count (30 Day Supply)
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% High Strength Vitamin And Mineral Blemish Formula Oil Control Whitening Moisturizing Ordinary Serum
$4.62 in stock
How many types of vitamin D are there?
There are many different types of vitamin D. But the type that is most important is Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholesterol). Vitamin D3 is a type that the skin synthesizes itself when exposed to UV rays or high amounts of sunlight. Enough Vitamin D, synthesized by UV rays or sunlight, is an effective source of vitamin D. But there is a limit: adequate exposure to UV rays from sunlight is possible when the sun rises at high altitudes.
Vitamin D2 is obtained only through food. Generates in certain mushrooms or plants that are exposed to UV rays. Both vitamin D2 and D3 need to be stimulated in the liver and kidneys to be able to work in the body. But before there was a scientific hypothesis that both types of vitamin D were equally potent. But a later study found that Vitamin D3 is more effective in increasing the level of vitamin D in the blood than vitamin D2. 56-87% quite. However, it also depends on the measurement method. Additionally, vitamin D3 is more than three times better stored in adipose tissue than vitamin D2.
Vitamin D plays an important role in the body’s functions in a number of systems, including:
– Important for normal cell division
– Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
– contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
– plays a role in the functioning of the immune system And muscles
Benefits of Vitamin A
- Vision of vitamins is to help convert light into electrical signals, which are transmitted to the visual. If this deficiency makes it difficult to see at night or in low light, it is normal during the day And dry the conjunctiva An ulcer of the cornea In case of severe vitamin A deficiency, it can lead to blindness. In addition, optic neuritis is more common in the age group over 50 years and causes loss of sight It was found that when receiving antioxidant drugs (including vitamin A), it showed a 25% reduction in disease incidence. Summary Vitamin A prevents night blindness and slows down the occurrence of macular degeneration.
- Reduce the risk of cancer. Vitamin A controls cell growth, which in turn has a reducing effect on cancer. Studies have shown that eating a diet high in plant vitamin A reduces the incidence of lymphoma. Cervical cancer, lung cancer, and bladder cancer But providing vitamin A that comes from animals does not reduce cancer. In addition, those who smoke when beta-carotene Will increase the risk of lung cancer
- Enhance immunity By strengthening the conjunctiva, lungs, digestive tract, genitals to prevent pathogens invading the cells. It also helps to build white blood cells, which bind germs. It was also found that in countries with measles-mararia infection, when treating vitamin A deficiency, the risk of death from the disease was reduced.
- Reduce acne breakouts Acne caused by the sebaceous glands clogged by dead cells and sebum. Vitamin A deficiency increases the risk of developing acne. Using vitamins, either topically or by mouth, will help reduce acne breakouts.
- Bone strength depends on protein, calcium, and vitamin D. Taking vitamin A increases bone strength. It was found that taking adequate vitamins reduced the risk of fractures
Advice on vitamin A intake
- 5,000 IU is the recommended daily intake for adult males and 4,000 IU for females. But during pregnancy, you should never eat more. But for women who are breastfeeding An additional 100 IU may be obtained during the first six months and an additional 80 IU in the last six months.
- Beta-carotene does not yet have a recommended daily dose. Because it has not been formally listed as an essential nutrient But in general, beta carotene 10,000-15,000 IU is considered adequate and equivalent to the recommended dose in vitamin A.
- Vitamin A comes in two forms of over-the-counter dietary supplements: one that is extracted from natural cod liver oil and a water-dispersed form. Which is going to be in the form of acetate or palmitate. Suitable for those who should not be ingesting oils, such as those with acne or very oily face, the recommended dose is 5,000-10,000 IU, the second form, Retin-A, used in acne treatment and treatment. Wrinkles are the main This format must be used only on the advice of your doctor.
- The recommended form of vitamin A is: Vitamins in the form of beta carotene. Because there is no risk from eating accumulation like vitamin A. And beta carotene can prevent some types of cancer. Helps reduce cholesterol levels that are harmful to health. Strengthen immunity by increasing the number of white blood cells. And it can also help reduce the risk of heart disease as well.
- 400 IU of vitamin E requires at least 10,000 IU of vitamin A.
- Taking birth control pills makes your body need less vitamin A.
- If eating large amounts of carrots, liver, spinach, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe I do not need to eat vitamin A from supplements.
- Do not take vitamin A with natural oils.
- Vitamin A works best with vitamin B complex, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus and zinc.
- Vitamin A prevents vitamin C from being oxidized.
- If taking drugs to lower cholesterol levels The body will absorb less vitamins. And may have to find something to eat
- Pregnant women should not take vitamin A under any circumstances because it is a strong drug. In which the unborn child may be deformed