Do you have enough vitamin D?
Nowadays, the trend of health awareness is on the rise. Especially eating food and vitamin supplements. Vitamins that most people tend to buy and eat. Usually vitamin C Helps with immunity. B vitamins help with brain and memory. Vitamin E for beautiful skin, but vitamin D is a vitamin that few people will think of. Because I think that staying in the city is already enough from the sun But with most urban lifestyles who often sit and work in the office When exposed to the sun, wear clothing that covers your body. Including using sunscreen As a result, most urban people are unknowingly deficient in vitamin D.
Vitamin D (Vitamin D) or Calcium, Vital, Ergosterol Or it may be called “sunshine vitamin” is a fat soluble vitamin. Our bodies get this vitamin from sunlight or food eaten at each meal because the UV rays from the sun react with skin oils. Contributes to the production of vitamin D which will be absorbed back into the body
Viva Naturals Elderberry, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D 5000 IU & Ginger - Antioxidant & Immune Support Supplement, 2 Month Supply (120 Capsules) - 5 in 1 Daily Immune Support for Adults
- 5 Powerhouse Immune Supporting Ingredients* – Viva Naturals elderberry capsules for adults combines the strength of not one–but five high-quality, immune-supporting ingredients.* Our patent pending formula includes sambucus elderberry and ginger help provide antioxidant support, zinc oxide (an essential nutrient) helps to promote immune function, and for an extra immune boost, we’ve added vitamin D3 5000 IU and vitamin C to bring you a powerful elderberry supplement great for any season.*
- More Elderberry Per Serving (1000 Mg) – Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) are known to be high in antioxidant support.* Our 5-in-1 elderberry supplement is packed with 1000 mg of super-concentrated elderberry extract per serving. That’s more than the average elderberry supplement and it’s equivalent to 4000 mg of fresh fruit! Unlike messy syrups or chalky pills, our patent pending formula for elderberry capsules makes getting the immune supporting benefits you need effortless.*
- Get Your Daily Intake Of Vitamin C – Your new go-to elderberry supplement is also packed with an essential daily immune booster—vitamin C.* With 400 mg of vitamin C in every serving, our patent pending formula of elderberry capsules for adults provide daily antioxidant support and immune function support you can take before heading into a busy office, or even while travelling.*
- Ginger & Zinc + More Than 100% Dv Of Vitamin D3 – To help keep your healthy immune system in top shape, our elderberry capsules are each packed with more than a full serving of vitamin D3 5000 IU and 10 mg of zinc oxide and 300 mg of ginger for added benefits.*
- 2 Month Supply Of Powerful Immune Support* – While other brand’s supplements will only last you 30 days, Viva Naturals brings you exceptional value with a two-month supply of our powerful patent pending immunity formula* at a great price. Every bottle is packed with 120 easy-to-swallow black elderberry capsules, and each capsule contains our highly concentrated powerhouse blend of immune supporting ingredients.*
Where can I get vitamin D?
Vitamin D is found very rarely in plant foods. It is found low in dairy foods. And found in the highest amounts in some animal-derived foods For example:
- High fat fish
- Cod liver
- Different types of oil
- Eggs and
Benefits when taking vitamin D regularly
Reduce the chance of slipping and falling in the elderly According to medical studies, it was found that Taking high doses of vitamin D3 will help prevent slippage by 22 percent, reduce hip fracture by 30 percent, as well as 14 percent
of other bones and prevent osteoporosis. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium in the intestines more efficiently and reduces the breakdown of calcium from bone mass.
Prevent rickets If your body gets enough vitamin D3, it helps to keep bones and muscles strong. Reduce the symptoms of rickets that often occur in adolescents and working age.
Enhance the function of the immune system Vitamin D helps white blood cells respond better to germs and foreign substances that enter the body.
Regulates the growth of cells in the body Especially the cells in the intestines, breast and prostate Vitamin D helps regulate the cells to grow normally.
Regulate the sugar level in the body. It is responsible for the production of insulin in the pancreas. Causing insulin to be produced to regulate the sugar level in the body
Regulates blood pressure in the body By reducing the production of renin (Renin) in the kidneys to control blood pressure levels are not high until abnormalities.
Where is vitamin D contained ?
Our body will not be able to produce vitamin D itself. But vitamin D can be obtained from the following sources:
- Vitamin D from food Vitamin D is found in many foods such as egg yolks, liver, milk, butter, fish, sardines and tuna.
- Vitamin D from UV light. Exposure to UV light in the morning helps the body get vitamin D. How much or how much will it get? Depending on the sunlight of that time of the day
- Vitamin D from dietary supplements If there is a limit on how to get vitamin D using the above methods Taking vitamin D supplements It is a good choice to strengthen your body. The vitamin D in dietary supplements should be vitamin D3, which is the form that is created in the body. For the most efficient use in the body.
Caution if you are getting too much vitamin D
Precautions for high vitamin D intake are associated with hypercalcemia. This can cause muscle weakness, fatigue, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting or restlessness.
If you get more than 50,000 IU of vitamin D per day, there is a risk of chronic poisoning. Causing constipation Abdominal cramps, thirst, frequent urination, high blood pressure Have high blood cholesterol Premature hardening of the arteries There is calcium to adhere to the tissues. Or a leaking protein in the urine, which is a warning sign that Kidney problems It also has the risk of developing liver disease or kidney failure as well.