Vitamin D, the king of strong bones
According to the data, people living in Bangkok have lower vitamin D levels than Thais in other regions, with over 60 percent of the people living in Bangkok. And nearly 50 percent of the people in the cities and provinces have more vitamin D deficiency than people in rural areas, although our bodies can synthesize vitamin D from the skin when exposed to sunlight. But from the changing behavior Most people live in a room or building. And came out to be exposed to less sunlight Thus causing a condition that we call Hypothyroidism or vitamin D deficiency
Pharmaton 60 Capsules Multivitamin Ginseng G115 Vitamin A,B,C,D,E + Folic Acid + Calcium, Iron Vitamin Magnesium Zinc Copper
Magnesium Zinc & Vitamin D3 Supplement - Most Bioavailable Forms; Magnesium Glycinate, Malate, Citrate - Bone, Muscle & Heart Health, Immune Support - 120 Vegan Capsules
- Better Magnesium, High Absorption Formula - Each serving provides a full 225 mg of pure elemental magnesium, just like nature intended. Open wide for your daily dose of Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate and Magnesium Glycinate - the most bioavailable forms of this key mineral. Also included are high absorption Zinc Gluconate and Picolinate for extra benefits.
- Includes Zinc & Vegan Vitamin D3 - Magnesium and Zinc are cofactors for vitamin D, and all three are essential components for hundreds of enzymatic processes. With nearly half of all Americans suffering from either magnesium, zinc or vit D3 deficiency, getting enough of these nutrients is absolutely essential for a healthy lifestyle.
- Tons of Essential Health Benefits - Overall health benefits include support for your bones, brain, muscles, nerves, vitality, digestion, gut and immune system. Got stress? Magnesium’s got relief. It promotes serotonin and keeps cortisol low. Stress hormones and inflammation don’t stand a chance, meaning more energy, circulation, and better mood.
- Relaxation, Recovery & Restful Sleep - There’s a reason why magnesium is called Nature’s Chill Pill—it can take you to Snooze City! Magnesium supports deeper, more restful sleep through the calming neurotransmitter GABA. Wake up refreshed, not groggy, and ready to take on the day.
- Supports Muscles, Bone Strength & Heart - To be frank: magnesium works better with friends! Magnesium with Vitamin D3 enhance calcium absorption and support bone density. Zinc + Mag maintain muscles and prevent cramps. Together, this trio keeps your ticker in tip-top shape.
How important is vitamin D ?
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. It is important to the functioning of the body.
- It helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food. And maintain normal levels of these minerals in the blood
- Inhibits the secretion of parathyroid hormone, which causes bone breakdown.
If vitamin D deficiency will result in a decrease in the absorption of calcium in the digestive tract. Bone mass decreases when slipped, falls can be at an increased risk of fractures . Additionally, vitamin D deficiency can lead to serious complications, including low blood calcium and phosphorus levels. Ricket disease in children (Ricket disease) and rickets in adults. (Osteomalacia) etc.
Benefits when taking vitamin D regularly
Reduce the chance of slipping and falling in the elderly According to medical studies, it was found that Taking high doses of vitamin D3 will help prevent slippage by 22 percent, reduce hip fracture by 30 percent, as well as 14 percent
of other bones and prevent osteoporosis. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium in the intestines more efficiently and reduces the breakdown of calcium from bone mass.
Prevent rickets If your body gets enough vitamin D3, it helps to keep bones and muscles strong. Reduce the symptoms of rickets that often occur in adolescents and working age.
Enhance the function of the immune system Vitamin D helps white blood cells respond better to germs and foreign substances that enter the body.
Regulates the growth of cells in the body Especially the cells in the intestines, breast and prostate Vitamin D helps regulate the cells to grow normally.
Regulate the sugar level in the body. It is responsible for the production of insulin in the pancreas. Causing insulin to be produced to regulate the sugar level in the body
Regulates blood pressure in the body By reducing the production of renin (Renin) in the kidneys to control blood pressure levels are not high until abnormalities.
Where is vitamin D contained ?
Our body will not be able to produce vitamin D itself. But vitamin D can be obtained from the following sources:
- Vitamin D from food Vitamin D is found in many foods such as egg yolks, liver, milk, butter, fish, sardines and tuna.
- Vitamin D from UV light. Exposure to UV light in the morning helps the body get vitamin D. How much or how much will it get? Depending on the sunlight of that time of the day
- Vitamin D from dietary supplements If there is a limit on how to get vitamin D using the above methods Taking vitamin D supplements It is a good choice to strengthen your body. The vitamin D in dietary supplements should be vitamin D3, which is the form that is created in the body. For the most efficient use in the body.
From the importance of all these vitamin D It is an indication of why it is important to take vitamin D regularly, so vitamin D is another vitamin that should be taken at home. To strengthen the body Increase bone strength Balance the sugar in the body. Enhance immunity And also helps in preventing high blood pressure as well