Vitamin B1 or thiamine (thiamine) is a type of water soluble vitamin Which are essential nutrients For life It has an important function as a catalyst for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, generating energy so that the body can function. And conduct the sensation of the nerve
Learning Nutricost Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 500mg, 120 Capsules
VITAMIN B-1 100 mg Thiamin Energy Nervous System Health Supplement 100 Tablets
Cautions in taking vitamin B1
- Do not start or stop taking vitamin B1 without your doctor’s advice. And do not manually adjust the amount of vitamin B1
- If you are taking vitamin B1, tell your doctor, dentist, nurse or pharmacist. Before receiving any other type of treatment
- Do not share vitamin B1 with other people.
- Patients should see a doctor. If taking vitamin B1 and symptoms that do not improve Or worsening symptoms
People in the following groups Always consult and tell your doctor or pharmacist before using vitamin B1 supplements.
- People who are allergic to vitamin B1 and other components in the drug.
- People with a history of allergy to other drugs or food allergies.
- People who are taking other medicines, vitamins or herbs.
- Those who are pregnant Or are planning a pregnancy Consult your doctor about the pros and cons of this vitamin first.
- Those who are currently breastfeeding Always consult your doctor about the effects of vitamin B1 on your baby first.
Vitamin D benefits
- Helps the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which are vital to the functioning of the body, especially during the development of bones and teeth.
- Helps keep bones strong and prevents disease of thin bones (Osteopenia) and osteoporosis. (Osteoporosis)
- Stimulates the immune system Maintain normal immune levels Is the body’s immune system from colds
- Contribute to the smooth functioning of the brain, especially in the elderly
- Helps in various vital processes of the body such as reducing parathyroid hormone, preventing calcium loss from bones, increasing insulin secretion, helping to balance blood sugar and preventing diabetes.
- More vitamin D levels in the body Reduces the chance of cancer cell development. Compared to those with lower vitamin D levels.
- Prevent the loss of calcium from the bones, increase the secretion of the hormone insulin (Insulin)
- The level of vitamin D in the body There is also an association with high blood pressure. (Hypertension) and angina. (Cardiovascular diseases) as well.
- Stimulate the immune system (Immune system) Vitamin D Receptor or receptor binding to vitamin D on T cells and B cells, white blood cells.
- The level of vitamin D in the body Has an effect to reduce stress (Stress) and depression (Depression) as well.
- In the skin, vitamin D helps to divide cells (Cell proliferation) and the development of cells to repair various wear and tear. Helps delay the aging of the skin (Delay skin aging).
- Vitamin D improves exercise performance. And playing sports Especially the sport that is heavy and continuous for a long time, called Endurance sport, such as running long distances. (Long-distance running) Cycling (Cycling) Triathlon (Triathlons) etc.
Side effects from taking vitamin B1
Taking vitamin B1 can cause some of the more common side effects. But patients are advised to see a doctor if these side effects interfere with their lifestyle. Or symptoms do not improve over time, such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, restlessness, feeling hot, sweating a lot, or feeling tired
In addition, patients should seek immediate medical attention. If you experience drug allergy such as redness, itching, swelling, blistering, peeling skin, chest tightness, wheezing, difficulty breathing, trouble speaking, hoarseness or swelling of your face, lips, mouth, tongue and throat.