What is vitamin B1?
Vitamin B1 or thiamine (thiamine) is a type of water soluble vitamin Which are essential nutrients For life It has an important function as a catalyst for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, generating energy so that the body can function. And conduct the sensation of the nerve
Reviews Natural wild morel, Morchella Contains a large amount Vitamin b1 Vitamin b2 Vitamin b12 Protect the liver fight cancer
Natural wild morel, Morchella Contains a large amount Vitamin b1 Vitamin b2 Vitamin b12 Protect the liver fight cancer
$26.91 out of stock
Cautions in taking vitamin B1
- Do not start or stop taking vitamin B1 without your doctor’s advice. And do not manually adjust the amount of vitamin B1
- If you are taking vitamin B1, tell your doctor, dentist, nurse or pharmacist. Before receiving any other type of treatment
- Do not share vitamin B1 with other people.
- Patients should see a doctor. If taking vitamin B1 and symptoms that do not improve Or worsening symptoms
People in the following groups Always consult and tell your doctor or pharmacist before using vitamin B1 supplements.
- People who are allergic to vitamin B1 and other components in the drug.
- People with a history of allergy to other drugs or food allergies.
- People who are taking other medicines, vitamins or herbs.
- Those who are pregnant Or are planning a pregnancy Consult your doctor about the pros and cons of this vitamin first.
- Those who are currently breastfeeding Always consult your doctor about the effects of vitamin B1 on your baby first.
5 alarms When the body lacks B vitamins
Vitamin B is one of the essential vitamins that help the body to function normally. Especially the nervous system and brain Which is a vitamin that can be found commonly from eating food
But with today’s fast-paced lifestyle, the body may not be getting enough nutrients. Causing the body to work not to its full potential And show unusual symptoms
The same is the lack of B vitamins. The body usually exhibits 5 different symptoms as follows:
1. Body exhaustion Numbness in your fingers and toes There is an increased sensitivity to pain Constipation, loss of appetite, rapid heartbeat A sign of a lack of vitamin B- 1.
2. Indigestion, stomach does not work well, there is burning in the eyes, the corners of the mouth, cracking of the eyes, the symptoms of red eyes, watery eyes, nose and ears inflammation. A sign of a lack of vitamin B 2.
3. Dermatitis There is anorexia, diarrhea, body fatigue. Skin blotches of purple as a sign of lack of vitamin B- 3.
4. Insomnia or difficulty sleeping, hair loss, skin disease A sign of a lack of vitamin B 6.
5. Anemia Makes the body emollient, light head, rapid heartbeat, rapid breathing, pale skin, nervous system malfunctions such as a lack of reflex.
A sign of a lack of vitamin B 12.
All 5 of these symptoms Are all signs that indicate that our body is deficient in B vitamins Urgent need to get vitamins into the body.
Because if not able to cause the body to collapse Until finally having to see a doctor Start taking care of yourself today by adjusting the eating habits.
So that the body gets enough B vitamins
Side effects from taking vitamin B1
Taking vitamin B1 can cause some of the more common side effects. But patients are advised to see a doctor if these side effects interfere with their lifestyle. Or symptoms do not improve over time, such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, restlessness, feeling hot, sweating a lot, or feeling tired
In addition, patients should seek immediate medical attention. If you experience drug allergy such as redness, itching, swelling, blistering, peeling skin, chest tightness, wheezing, difficulty breathing, trouble speaking, hoarseness or swelling of your face, lips, mouth, tongue and throat.