- Which requires fats and minerals to assist in sucking the serum into the body By the human body can store vitamin A. Therefore, there is no need to take supplements every day.
- Vitamin A is divided into two types: retinol, retinol (found only in animal-derived foods) and provitamin A or carotene. (Found both plants and animals), which vitamin A is measured in IU, USP and RE, the most commonly used is IU.
Vitamin A Supplement - Organic Vitamin A Palmitate - Made in The USA - Vitamin A Drops with MCT Oil - Natural Vitamin A 10000 IU for Immunity Support, Clean Skin & Healthy Vision
$22.89 in stock
- Liquid Vitamin A - Wellabs premium Vitamin A supplement consists of pure Vitamin A Palmitate 10000 IU and natural MCT oil. Our Vitamin A drops are easy-to-take and safe for maintaining better health. Comparing with ordinary Vitamin A pills and powder, it promotes higher absorption and better bioavailability.
- Immune Support - Wellabs Vitamin A liquid supplement benefits the health, loading cells up with essential nutrients for proper immune function. Daily consumption of our Retinyl Palmitate drops will enhance the immune system, provide a healthy vision, and improve skin appearance. It also helps the body to perform at its best.
- Vegan Vitamin A - Making every bottle of Vitamin A Palmitate drops Wellabs uses only plant-based and premium ingredients that strengthen health and boost overall wellbeing. Our safe and natural supplement is VEGAN-friendly and FREE of soy, gluten, corn syrup, GMOs, and artificial colors and fragrances.
- Made in the USA - Wellabs stands for the highest quality of every product we sell. Our Vitamin A drops are formulated by American scientists in collaboration with healthcare experts. We proudly make every bottle of our dietary supplements in the USA with advanced technology to ensure the best quality and purity.
- Loved Brand - We highly appreciate your trust and love for our brand. We are sure that our dietary supplement is the most beneficial option for you, owing to its top-grade quality and natural ingredients, but if we fall short of your expectations - simply contact us, and we will improve your experience ASAP.
How many types of vitamin D are there?
There are many different types of vitamin D. But the type that is most important is Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholesterol). Vitamin D3 is a type that the skin synthesizes itself when exposed to UV rays or high amounts of sunlight. Enough Vitamin D, synthesized by UV rays or sunlight, is an effective source of vitamin D. But there is a limit: adequate exposure to UV rays from sunlight is possible when the sun rises at high altitudes.
Vitamin D2 is obtained only through food. Generates in certain mushrooms or plants that are exposed to UV rays. Both vitamin D2 and D3 need to be stimulated in the liver and kidneys to be able to work in the body. But before there was a scientific hypothesis that both types of vitamin D were equally potent. But a later study found that Vitamin D3 is more effective in increasing the level of vitamin D in the blood than vitamin D2. 56-87% quite. However, it also depends on the measurement method. Additionally, vitamin D3 is more than three times better stored in adipose tissue than vitamin D2.
Vitamin D plays an important role in the body’s functions in a number of systems, including:
– Important for normal cell division
– Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
– contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
– plays a role in the functioning of the immune system And muscles
Benefits of Vitamin A
- Helps build immunity against respiratory tract infections
- Improves visual efficiency Helps cure many eye diseases By helping to build pigments with photosensitive properties
- Make the immune system in our body work more efficiently
- Vitamin A greatly reduces the duration of illness from various diseases.
- Helps reduce dark spots, scars, scars, acne on the skin as well.
- Help build the outer tissues of the organs to be healthier.
- Promote growth of the body, skin, hair, teeth, gums and increase bone strength.
- Treat emphysema and thyroid poisoning.
- If applied on the skin, it will help treat acne. Reduce superficial wrinkles
- Helps treat impetigo and blister skin disease caused by bacteria, ulcers and open wounds as a result of vitamin A deficiency Will make my eyes dry Have night blindness Vitamin deficiency The cause may be chronic impaired fat absorption. Found in childhood up to 5 years of age due to insufficient food intake.
Disadvantages of vitamin A
- Vitamin A’s harms include bone pain, headache, fatigue, irregular menstruation, hair loss, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, peeling skin, hair loss, blurred vision, rash, and enlarged liver. It can be dangerous for adults who have eaten more than 50,000 IU consecutively for several months. And for pregnant women, miscarriages may occur if they consume 18,500 IU consecutively every day. The beta carotene. If you consume more than 34,000 IU consecutively every day Skin color may turn yellow. And the enemy of vitamin A, polyunsaturated fatty acids and carotene, will work in conflict with vitamin A. If the body is not enough antioxidants