- Which requires fats and minerals to assist in sucking the serum into the body By the human body can store vitamin A. Therefore, there is no need to take supplements every day.
- Vitamin A is divided into two types: retinol, retinol (found only in animal-derived foods) and provitamin A or carotene. (Found both plants and animals), which vitamin A is measured in IU, USP and RE, the most commonly used is IU.
Recommend Men’s Multi Vitamin with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 Biotin, Folic Acid 50 Tabs
Men's Multi Vitamin with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 Biotin, Folic Acid 50 Tabs
Type of vitamin a
- Is already in a vitamin form (Proformed Vitamin A) or called Retinol. Is vitamin A Found in animals, such as liver, milk, cod liver oil, meat, chicken, are immediate-acting vitamins such as retinol, retinal, and retinoic acid. Retinol may be converted to retinal retinoic acid, another form of immediate-acting vitamin.
- Vitamin A found in plants called Provitamin A carotenoids are vitamins that need to be changed in the body before they work. Found in green leafy plants, it can be converted to vitamin A naturally. Provitamin A carotenoids come in many forms, including: beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and cryptoxanthin, vitamin A type beta-carotene Will convert to vitamin A, retinol and work well, but alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin are about half the effect. beta-carotene, but lycopene, cryptoxanthin Will not turn into vitamin A. Found in colored vegetables such as carrots, spinach.
Most vitamin A fruits and vegetables are yellow, orange, red, and dark green because they contain beta-carotene and caronoids that the body will convert to vitamin A. Because vitamin A in fruits and vegetables is very sensitive to oxygen. Therefore, the best way to prevent vitamin loss is The container should be closed while boiling and add a little water.
Benefits of Vitamin A
- Helps build immunity against respiratory tract infections
- Improves visual efficiency Helps cure many eye diseases By helping to build pigments with photosensitive properties
- Make the immune system in our body work more efficiently
- Vitamin A greatly reduces the duration of illness from various diseases.
- Helps reduce dark spots, scars, scars, acne on the skin as well.
- Help build the outer tissues of the organs to be healthier.
- Promote growth of the body, skin, hair, teeth, gums and increase bone strength.
- Treat emphysema and thyroid poisoning.
- If applied on the skin, it will help treat acne. Reduce superficial wrinkles
- Helps treat impetigo and blister skin disease caused by bacteria, ulcers and open wounds as a result of vitamin A deficiency Will make my eyes dry Have night blindness Vitamin deficiency The cause may be chronic impaired fat absorption. Found in childhood up to 5 years of age due to insufficient food intake.
Disadvantages of vitamin A
- Vitamin A’s harms include bone pain, headache, fatigue, irregular menstruation, hair loss, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, peeling skin, hair loss, blurred vision, rash, and enlarged liver. It can be dangerous for adults who have eaten more than 50,000 IU consecutively for several months. And for pregnant women, miscarriages may occur if they consume 18,500 IU consecutively every day. The beta carotene. If you consume more than 34,000 IU consecutively every day Skin color may turn yellow. And the enemy of vitamin A, polyunsaturated fatty acids and carotene, will work in conflict with vitamin A. If the body is not enough antioxidants