- Which requires fats and minerals to assist in sucking the serum into the body By the human body can store vitamin A. Therefore, there is no need to take supplements every day.
- Vitamin A is divided into two types: retinol, retinol (found only in animal-derived foods) and provitamin A or carotene. (Found both plants and animals), which vitamin A is measured in IU, USP and RE, the most commonly used is IU.
Recommend Men’s Multi Vitamin with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 Biotin, Folic Acid 50 Tabs
Perfectil Hair Health & Growth Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement 60 Tablets B5
How many types of vitamin D are there?
There are many different types of vitamin D. But the type that is most important is Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholesterol). Vitamin D3 is a type that the skin synthesizes itself when exposed to UV rays or high amounts of sunlight. Enough Vitamin D, synthesized by UV rays or sunlight, is an effective source of vitamin D. But there is a limit: adequate exposure to UV rays from sunlight is possible when the sun rises at high altitudes.
Vitamin D2 is obtained only through food. Generates in certain mushrooms or plants that are exposed to UV rays. Both vitamin D2 and D3 need to be stimulated in the liver and kidneys to be able to work in the body. But before there was a scientific hypothesis that both types of vitamin D were equally potent. But a later study found that Vitamin D3 is more effective in increasing the level of vitamin D in the blood than vitamin D2. 56-87% quite. However, it also depends on the measurement method. Additionally, vitamin D3 is more than three times better stored in adipose tissue than vitamin D2.
Vitamin D plays an important role in the body’s functions in a number of systems, including:
– Important for normal cell division
– Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
– contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
– plays a role in the functioning of the immune system And muscles
Benefits of Vitamin A
- Helps build immunity against respiratory tract infections
- Improves visual efficiency Helps cure many eye diseases By helping to build pigments with photosensitive properties
- Make the immune system in our body work more efficiently
- Vitamin A greatly reduces the duration of illness from various diseases.
- Helps reduce dark spots, scars, scars, acne on the skin as well.
- Help build the outer tissues of the organs to be healthier.
- Promote growth of the body, skin, hair, teeth, gums and increase bone strength.
- Treat emphysema and thyroid poisoning.
- If applied on the skin, it will help treat acne. Reduce superficial wrinkles
- Helps treat impetigo and blister skin disease caused by bacteria, ulcers and open wounds as a result of vitamin A deficiency Will make my eyes dry Have night blindness Vitamin deficiency The cause may be chronic impaired fat absorption. Found in childhood up to 5 years of age due to insufficient food intake.
Advice on vitamin A intake
- 5,000 IU is the recommended daily intake for adult males and 4,000 IU for females. But during pregnancy, you should never eat more. But for women who are breastfeeding An additional 100 IU may be obtained during the first six months and an additional 80 IU in the last six months.
- Beta-carotene does not yet have a recommended daily dose. Because it has not been formally listed as an essential nutrient But in general, beta carotene 10,000-15,000 IU is considered adequate and equivalent to the recommended dose in vitamin A.
- Vitamin A comes in two forms of over-the-counter dietary supplements: one that is extracted from natural cod liver oil and a water-dispersed form. Which is going to be in the form of acetate or palmitate. Suitable for those who should not be ingesting oils, such as those with acne or very oily face, the recommended dose is 5,000-10,000 IU, the second form, Retin-A, used in acne treatment and treatment. Wrinkles are the main This format must be used only on the advice of your doctor.
- The recommended form of vitamin A is: Vitamins in the form of beta carotene. Because there is no risk from eating accumulation like vitamin A. And beta carotene can prevent some types of cancer. Helps reduce cholesterol levels that are harmful to health. Strengthen immunity by increasing the number of white blood cells. And it can also help reduce the risk of heart disease as well.
- 400 IU of vitamin E requires at least 10,000 IU of vitamin A.
- Taking birth control pills makes your body need less vitamin A.
- If eating large amounts of carrots, liver, spinach, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe I do not need to eat vitamin A from supplements.
- Do not take vitamin A with natural oils.
- Vitamin A works best with vitamin B complex, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus and zinc.
- Vitamin A prevents vitamin C from being oxidized.
- If taking drugs to lower cholesterol levels The body will absorb less vitamins. And may have to find something to eat
- Pregnant women should not take vitamin A under any circumstances because it is a strong drug. In which the unborn child may be deformed