You should know about vitamin D
It is well known that vitamins are essential nutrients for the body. And there is one vitamin that many people tend to overlook. But it is very important that ‘vitamin D’ helps to strengthen the bones. Which the body can synthesize itself under the skin layer through the stimulation of UVB (Ultraviolet B) rays obtained from sunlight
But nowadays, the heat of the climate makes many people shy away from exposure to sunlight. In addition to the lifestyle of working people who tend to spend more time indoors than outdoors. It has also entered the New Normal era, making it even more difficult to get out of the house to get vitamin D from sunlight.
Elderberry, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D 5000 IU & Ginger Immune Support Supplement, 2 Month Supply (120 Capsules) - 5 in 1 Daily Immune Support for Adults
- 5 Powerhouse Immune Supporting Ingredients* – Viva Naturals elderberry capsules for adults combines the strength of not one–but five high-quality, immune-supporting ingredients.* Our patent pending formula includes sambucus elderberry and ginger help provide antioxidant support, zinc oxide (an essential nutrient) helps to promote immune function, and for an extra immune boost, we’ve added vitamin D3 5000 IU and vitamin C to bring you a powerful elderberry supplement great for any season.*
- More Elderberry Per Serving (1000 Mg) – Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) are known to be high in antioxidant support.* Our 5-in-1 elderberry supplement is packed with 1000 mg of super-concentrated elderberry extract per serving. That’s more than the average elderberry supplement and it’s equivalent to 4000 mg of fresh fruit! Unlike messy syrups or chalky pills, our patent pending formula for elderberry capsules makes getting the immune supporting benefits you need effortless.*
- Get Your Daily Intake Of Vitamin C – Your new go-to elderberry supplement is also packed with an essential daily immune booster—vitamin C.* With 400 mg of vitamin C in every serving, our patent pending formula of elderberry capsules for adults provide daily antioxidant support and immune function support you can take before heading into a busy office, or even while travelling.*
- Ginger & Zinc + More Than 100% Dv Of Vitamin D3 – To help keep your healthy immune system in top shape, our elderberry capsules are each packed with more than a full serving of vitamin D3 5000 IU and 10 mg of zinc oxide and 300 mg of ginger for added benefits.*
- 2 Month Supply Of Powerful Immune Support* – While other brand’s supplements will only last you 30 days, Viva Naturals brings you exceptional value with a two-month supply of our powerful patent pending immunity formula* at a great price. Every bottle is packed with 120 easy-to-swallow black elderberry capsules, and each capsule contains our highly concentrated powerhouse blend of immune supporting ingredients.*
What is vitamin D
Vitamin D (Vitamin D) is a vitamin that the body cannot produce on its own. Will get this type of vitamin from food eaten or sunlight that comes into contact with the skin only. The unique feature of vitamin D is that it is insoluble in water but soluble in fat. For vitamin D, which is essential for the body, there are two types of vitamin D2, found in the plant family of fungi, yeast, and vitamin D3, which the body produces on its own when exposed to sunlight through the skin.
Vitamin D deficiency What is the cause ?
- Not getting enough vitamin D from food By those who eat vegetarian and do not eat fish Are likely to not get enough vitamin D each day.
- Not getting enough sunlight Avoiding the sun Including the use of sunscreen products All results in a decrease in the synthesis of vitamin D from the skin.
- Impaired absorption of vitamin D through the digestive tract. From diseases that result in reduced vitamin D absorption, such as Celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, etc. In addition, surgery to shrink the stomach or small intestine can also reduce vitamin D absorption.
- Taking certain medications, such as anticonvulsants, bronchodilators, certain tuberculosis drugs As a result, the body converts vitamin D to a more inactive form.
What should I do when I lack vitamin D ?
If you are diagnosed with Have hypothyroidism or vitamin D deficiency We have good advice for you to follow.
1. Do activities that get at least 15 minutes of sunlight 2-4 times / week. Times that are not too hot, such as in the morning 6:00 am-8:00pm or in the evening 4:00 pm-6:00pm sunlight will help convert your cholesterol into vitamin D.
2. Eat foods that contain high vitamin D content, such as
- Fish high in oil, such as sardines, trout, tuna, salmon, mackerel, etc.
- Cod liver oil
- Vitamin D supplements, such as margarine, cereals, bread, etc.
3. Vitamin D supplementation is divided into 2 types:
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin D three (Cholecalciferol)
Your doctor will choose a vitamin D supplement. The type of vitamin D depends on the patient’s condition and suitability.
4. Regularly monitor the vitamin D level in the blood with a hospital specialist.
From the importance of all these vitamin D It is an indication of why it is important to take vitamin D regularly, so vitamin D is another vitamin that should be taken at home. To strengthen the body Increase bone strength Balance the sugar in the body. Enhance immunity And also helps in preventing high blood pressure as well