- Which requires fats and minerals to assist in sucking the serum into the body By the human body can store vitamin A. Therefore, there is no need to take supplements every day.
- Vitamin A is divided into two types: retinol, retinol (found only in animal-derived foods) and provitamin A or carotene. (Found both plants and animals), which vitamin A is measured in IU, USP and RE, the most commonly used is IU.
Recommend Men’s Multi Vitamin with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 Biotin, Folic Acid 50 Tabs
2 PK CVS Brand Women's 50+ Advanced Daily Multivitamin EXP:01/22 NO BOX (B5)
Item condition: New
Time left: 14d
How many types of vitamin D are there?
There are many different types of vitamin D. But the type that is most important is Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholesterol). Vitamin D3 is a type that the skin synthesizes itself when exposed to UV rays or high amounts of sunlight. Enough Vitamin D, synthesized by UV rays or sunlight, is an effective source of vitamin D. But there is a limit: adequate exposure to UV rays from sunlight is possible when the sun rises at high altitudes.
Vitamin D2 is obtained only through food. Generates in certain mushrooms or plants that are exposed to UV rays. Both vitamin D2 and D3 need to be stimulated in the liver and kidneys to be able to work in the body. But before there was a scientific hypothesis that both types of vitamin D were equally potent. But a later study found that Vitamin D3 is more effective in increasing the level of vitamin D in the blood than vitamin D2. 56-87% quite. However, it also depends on the measurement method. Additionally, vitamin D3 is more than three times better stored in adipose tissue than vitamin D2.
Vitamin D plays an important role in the body’s functions in a number of systems, including:
– Important for normal cell division
– Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
– contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
– plays a role in the functioning of the immune system And muscles
Aliexpress.comIvan-tea p 100 tablets (Cyprus narrow), vitamins A, C, B1, B3, b5, B6 and PP,...
Amazon.comMen's Daily Multimineral Multivitamin Supplement. Vitamins A C E D B1 B2 B3...
Benefits of Vitamin A
- Vision of vitamins is to help convert light into electrical signals, which are transmitted to the visual. If this deficiency makes it difficult to see at night or in low light, it is normal during the day And dry the conjunctiva An ulcer of the cornea In case of severe vitamin A deficiency, it can lead to blindness. In addition, optic neuritis is more common in the age group over 50 years and causes loss of sight It was found that when receiving antioxidant drugs (including vitamin A), it showed a 25% reduction in disease incidence. Summary Vitamin A prevents night blindness and slows down the occurrence of macular degeneration.
- Reduce the risk of cancer. Vitamin A controls cell growth, which in turn has a reducing effect on cancer. Studies have shown that eating a diet high in plant vitamin A reduces the incidence of lymphoma. Cervical cancer, lung cancer, and bladder cancer But providing vitamin A that comes from animals does not reduce cancer. In addition, those who smoke when beta-carotene Will increase the risk of lung cancer
- Enhance immunity By strengthening the conjunctiva, lungs, digestive tract, genitals to prevent pathogens invading the cells. It also helps to build white blood cells, which bind germs. It was also found that in countries with measles-mararia infection, when treating vitamin A deficiency, the risk of death from the disease was reduced.
- Reduce acne breakouts Acne caused by the sebaceous glands clogged by dead cells and sebum. Vitamin A deficiency increases the risk of developing acne. Using vitamins, either topically or by mouth, will help reduce acne breakouts.
- Bone strength depends on protein, calcium, and vitamin D. Taking vitamin A increases bone strength. It was found that taking adequate vitamins reduced the risk of fractures
Disadvantages of vitamin A
- Vitamin A’s harms include bone pain, headache, fatigue, irregular menstruation, hair loss, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, peeling skin, hair loss, blurred vision, rash, and enlarged liver. It can be dangerous for adults who have eaten more than 50,000 IU consecutively for several months. And for pregnant women, miscarriages may occur if they consume 18,500 IU consecutively every day. The beta carotene. If you consume more than 34,000 IU consecutively every day Skin color may turn yellow. And the enemy of vitamin A, polyunsaturated fatty acids and carotene, will work in conflict with vitamin A. If the body is not enough antioxidants