Vitamin A source
- Common food sources of vitamin A include cod liver oil, carrots, yellow and dark green vegetables, gourd, chamomile, kale, acacia, spinach, pumpkin, ripe mango, broccoli, cantaloupe, cucumber, white cabbage, ripe papaya. Eggs, milk, margarine, yellow fruit, etc.
Anti Aging Serum 3-Pack for Face – Vitamin C Serum, Retinol Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum – Face Serum Full Regimen
Anti Aging Serum 3-Pack for Face - Vitamin C Serum, Retinol Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Face Serum Full Regimen
- A HIGHER FORM OF ACTIVE, BIO-AVAILABLE VITAMIN C (see images and video for "look and feel"), our Vitamin C Serum combines many natural and organic ingredients in such a way that your face feels smooth and refreshed the moment it touches your skin. Our Organic ingredients help your skin fight fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles no matter your age, and whether your face is already showing signs of aging, or whether you are worried you might soon, our Vitamin Serum cannot be beat..
- CLINICAL STRENGTH RETINOL, our Clinical Strength Retinol Serum helps turn back the clock of aging, helping to give you smooth, refreshed skin the moment you use it. Our 72% Organic Retinol Serum helps counter the effects of aging and give your skin a youthful shine while making it feel soft and rejuvenated. Your face will not only feel moisturized and refreshed, but it will look vibrant as our Anti Wrinkle Serum begins to take effect.
- A WELL KNOWN WRINKLE REDUCER, Hyaluronic Acid helps retain up to 370% more moisture than even the collagen protein molecule itself, making it a "super moisturizer" which helps to reduce fine lines caused by dehydration. Vitamin C helps to protect agait free-radicals, and Vitamin E helps reduce inflammation while offering even more moisturizing effects.
- THE BEST SKIN-CARE AT THE LOWEST PRICE - You will be hard-set to find the high quality ingredients in our products for even close to our price. We believe fantastic skin-care should be available to anyone, and it is our mission to ensure that you get both top-notch quality products, but also the best customer care available. Contact us anytime through Amazon for assistance.
- WHY WASTE TIME AND MONEY with unnatural ingredients when you have the opportunity to try our fantastic product, which has the same quality, at a fraction of the price of other skincare? You are not merely buying an anti aging product, but a guarantee that if you are not happy, neither are we! You have amazingly beautiful skin to look forward to, so click the "Add to Cart" button at the top right corner of the screen right away. Hurry up, our products go quickly!
Type of vitamin a
- Is already in a vitamin form (Proformed Vitamin A) or called Retinol. Is vitamin A Found in animals, such as liver, milk, cod liver oil, meat, chicken, are immediate-acting vitamins such as retinol, retinal, and retinoic acid. Retinol may be converted to retinal retinoic acid, another form of immediate-acting vitamin.
- Vitamin A found in plants called Provitamin A carotenoids are vitamins that need to be changed in the body before they work. Found in green leafy plants, it can be converted to vitamin A naturally. Provitamin A carotenoids come in many forms, including: beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and cryptoxanthin, vitamin A type beta-carotene Will convert to vitamin A, retinol and work well, but alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin are about half the effect. beta-carotene, but lycopene, cryptoxanthin Will not turn into vitamin A. Found in colored vegetables such as carrots, spinach.
Most vitamin A fruits and vegetables are yellow, orange, red, and dark green because they contain beta-carotene and caronoids that the body will convert to vitamin A. Because vitamin A in fruits and vegetables is very sensitive to oxygen. Therefore, the best way to prevent vitamin loss is The container should be closed while boiling and add a little water.
Benefits of Vitamin A
- Helps build immunity against respiratory tract infections
- Improves visual efficiency Helps cure many eye diseases By helping to build pigments with photosensitive properties
- Make the immune system in our body work more efficiently
- Vitamin A greatly reduces the duration of illness from various diseases.
- Helps reduce dark spots, scars, scars, acne on the skin as well.
- Help build the outer tissues of the organs to be healthier.
- Promote growth of the body, skin, hair, teeth, gums and increase bone strength.
- Treat emphysema and thyroid poisoning.
- If applied on the skin, it will help treat acne. Reduce superficial wrinkles
- Helps treat impetigo and blister skin disease caused by bacteria, ulcers and open wounds as a result of vitamin A deficiency Will make my eyes dry Have night blindness Vitamin deficiency The cause may be chronic impaired fat absorption. Found in childhood up to 5 years of age due to insufficient food intake.
Advice on vitamin A intake
- 5,000 IU is the recommended daily intake for adult males and 4,000 IU for females. But during pregnancy, you should never eat more. But for women who are breastfeeding An additional 100 IU may be obtained during the first six months and an additional 80 IU in the last six months.
- Beta-carotene does not yet have a recommended daily dose. Because it has not been formally listed as an essential nutrient But in general, beta carotene 10,000-15,000 IU is considered adequate and equivalent to the recommended dose in vitamin A.
- Vitamin A comes in two forms of over-the-counter dietary supplements: one that is extracted from natural cod liver oil and a water-dispersed form. Which is going to be in the form of acetate or palmitate. Suitable for those who should not be ingesting oils, such as those with acne or very oily face, the recommended dose is 5,000-10,000 IU, the second form, Retin-A, used in acne treatment and treatment. Wrinkles are the main This format must be used only on the advice of your doctor.
- The recommended form of vitamin A is: Vitamins in the form of beta carotene. Because there is no risk from eating accumulation like vitamin A. And beta carotene can prevent some types of cancer. Helps reduce cholesterol levels that are harmful to health. Strengthen immunity by increasing the number of white blood cells. And it can also help reduce the risk of heart disease as well.
- 400 IU of vitamin E requires at least 10,000 IU of vitamin A.
- Taking birth control pills makes your body need less vitamin A.
- If eating large amounts of carrots, liver, spinach, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe I do not need to eat vitamin A from supplements.
- Do not take vitamin A with natural oils.
- Vitamin A works best with vitamin B complex, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus and zinc.
- Vitamin A prevents vitamin C from being oxidized.
- If taking drugs to lower cholesterol levels The body will absorb less vitamins. And may have to find something to eat
- Pregnant women should not take vitamin A under any circumstances because it is a strong drug. In which the unborn child may be deformed